Splash Dog Pool & Exercise Program
Northern Colorado’s best dog pool is open year round!
Our indoor saltwater pool is heated and filtered with UV and sand filtration to offer a clean, safe environment for your dog to get low-impact exercise.
Proof of vaccines is required for Rabies, Distemper & Parvo, and because our facility operates in a social dog environment, we also require proof of a Bordetella vaccine given within the last 6 months, and Influenza. If you wish for the Bordetella vaccination to be updated at AACC, this can be accommodated for a fee of $20.
Please fill out the following forms: If you are a new client, we require the New Client Form; for all clients we require the Dog Tales Consent Form, the Splash Pool Rules, Splash Questionnaire and the Splash Waiver.
The pool is open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. We can reserve 30-minute splash sessions for your dog ($12 each, 5 session package for $57, or 10 session package for $108). If you have more than one dog, they can swim along for an additional $9/session. While in Daycare, dogs can also enjoy a Splash with their daycare buddies everyday at 11 AM for just $10 additional.
|Splash Session||$12/30 min||Private swim for you and your dog|
|Splash Buddy||$9/30 min||Additional dog joining in for solo splash|
||$15/1 hr||Social swim w/Splash Coach & other dogs|
|Splash 5 Session Package||$57/ (5) 30 min sessions||5 private swim sessions - must use within 12 months|
|Splash 10 Session Package||$108/(10) 30 min sessions||10 private swim sessions - must use within 12 months|
|Private Pool Parties||$65/30 min or $100/1 hr||Private social swim for your dog and its friends|
|Daycare/Lodging Splash||$10/30 min||Social swim w/Daycare dogs - Daily @11 AM|
|Please call with questions!|
Our Splash Pool Offers:
- A safe and fun environment for swimming all year round with a heated, indoor, saltwater pool
- Swim Orientations include assisted swimming with our swim coach so your dog can quickly acclimate to an in-ground pool environment. Fun for you and your dog. After completing a swim orientation, you can schedule individual swim sessions whenever you like, or join in on pool parties.
- Entertainment and exercise for our daycare and lodging dogs. Our daycare dogs can participate in group sessions daily. Dogs staying with us can enjoy individual or group Splash sessions.
- Swim Lessons (Assisted Swims). If your dog doesn’t know how to swim, our trained swim coach can help you train your dog. We offer dog and puppy parties and individual swimming lessons so you can choose what’s right for you and your dog.
- Exercise and Conditioning. Swimming sessions are great for performance and confirmation dogs. Dogs with weight issues can also benefit from this low-impact, fun way to get needed exercise.